Monday, November 23, 2009

Shoes and more shoes

Back in 2006  my now-husband and I took a week long trip to London. One of the highlights was finding affordable shoes at Office. I had forgotten about them and then today when searching for Chie Mihara shoes, their website came up in a search. Wow! I found about 10 pairs of shoes I would love to own.

Here are some of the styles I liked-the "Rythym of my heart" shoe in purple (also available in black), the Dollie Day (also in creme and in black), and lastly the Magnetic Force boot, which I actually caved and ordered. Yeah, I know, the first two are whimsical and colorful and vintage-y and the last pair is more biker and tough but what can I say? I'm all over the place style-wise.

You can buy all of these shoes at Office UK. They ship to the US and shipping is a flat rate of $25 so it's worthwhile if you're buying two or more pairs. The sale section has some hidden gems for 15 and 20 pounds as well. I can vouch for the quality of the shoes I purchased from Office 4 years ago-they're still in style (black pointy 80's style ankle boots with back laces) and I've gotten a ton of wear out of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment