Sunday, November 29, 2009

Amazing & Astonishing Awesome Gift Guide

So this  year I'm really frustrated trying to find things I think my friends & family will like. No one will tell me what they actually WANT for Christmas. I usually like to do my shopping online. Today while perusing the interwebs I found the following cornucopia of dazzling items to share with you. (Note to husband-if you're reading this-this is NOT my wishlist-just a general gift guide. kthxbai.)

First we have the Barack OBuddha Candle



Note the lovely inscription "om yes we can om". The Barack candle can be purchased here.

Next up we have the Artist Series Tampon Case:




I like the sugar skull version. This would come in handy to protect the ladysticks. These can be purchased here.

What about a Matryoshka Peppermill?




Available at Plasticland. They have some great stuff actually-I'd love to get the butterfly dishes, butterfly canvas prints and the birdcage photo holder. Freakin Xmas. Gets in the way of my personal shopping.

For those afraid of the dark, a magnificent Luchadores Nightlight:




The nightlight along with tons of other great Mexican inspired kitsch can be purchased at Scarlette Dove.

Finally, a home gift for the antisocial. Thinking of getting this for the mother-in-law. The Come In/Go Away Doormat:




At first it appears to beckon you in but flip this puppy over and it clearly says Go Away. Sold at Unica Home.

I hope you've enjoyed my gift guide. As the saying goes, there's an ass for every seat. And a gift for every ass on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment